Meritas Media Team
- Clarivate shares are trading higher after Morgan Stanley raised its price target from $27 to $28. Also, Clarivate recently announced a change in executive leadership.
- Craig-Hallum Bullish On Enovix, Sees Huge Upside
- Trip.com Group shares are trading higher as travel names rebound. The travel sector has been volatile amid COVID-19 omicron variant concerns, with the CDC confirming a US case on Wednesday.
- Traders Added $150B To The Market Cap Of AMC, GME And 48 Other ‘Meme Stocks’ In 2021: Report
- Shares of hotel, restaurant and leisure stocks are trading higher as the sector rebounds following Wednesday weakness, which came after the COVID-19 omicron variant was discovered in the US.