- Chicago Beige Book: Economic activity increased moderately. Employment and business spending grew moderately; consumer spending and manufacturing were up modestly; and construction and real estate was flat.
- St. Louis Beige Book: Economic conditions have shown modest improvement since our previous report. Contacts reported continued difficulties hiring to meet increased consumer demand.
- Atlanta Beige Book: Economic activity expanded at a moderate pace. Labor markets remained tight and wage pressures grew. Nonlabor costs rose. Retail sales strengthened.
- Read Why Is Roth Capital Bullish On This Cancer-Focused Stock
- Richmond Beige Book: The regional economy continued to expand at a modest rate. Growth continues to be constrained by labor shortages and supply chain issues.