Meritas Media Team
- Boston Beige Book: Business activity in the First District expanded at a modest pace on balance, but results were mixed. Sales of single-family homes softened further relative to their frenzied recent pace.
- Beige Book: Outlook For Overall Activity Remained Positive In Most Districts, But Some Noted Uncertainty About When Supply Chain And Labor Supply Challenges Would Ease
- Arbutus’ Hepatitis B Candidate Shows Encouraging Antiviral Activity
- Beige Book: ‘Prices rose at a moderate to robust pace, with price hikes widespread across sectors of the economy.’
- Beige Book Report: Economic Activity Grew At Modest Pace In Most Federal Reserve Districts During Oct And Early Nov.