- Snowflake Shares Up ~8% Following Earnings Wednesday Afternoon; Hearing Co. CEO Coming Up For Interview On CNBC
- This Day In Market History: Enron Declares Bankruptcy
- ‘Apple threatens commissions on in-app purchases outside the App Store’ -CNet Tech Article
- Decarbonization Plus Acquisition II, European Sustainable Growth Acquisition, NextGen Acquisition II Mentioned In TipRanks Article ‘Buy These 3 SPAC Stocks Before They Jump 50% (Or More), Say Analysts’
- Okta shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued guidance above estimates. Piper Sandler also upgraded the stock from Neutral to Overweight and raised its price target from $250 to $270.