- US indices are trading higher are trading higher as stocks rebound following Wednesday weakness, which came after the CDC discovered a case of the COVID-19 omicron in the US.
- Lyft shares are trading higher after UBS initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a $60 price target.
- Graco shares are trading higher after William Blair upgraded the stock from Market Perform to Outperform.
- Shares of Apple suppliers are trading lower following a Bloomberg report suggesting Apple has told suppliers iPhone 13 demand has slowed.
- Joby Aviation’s Elevate Files For U.S. Patent Titled ‘Network System Including Drones’