- Shares of hotel, restaurant and leisure stocks are trading higher as the sector rebounds following Wednesday weakness, which came after the COVID-19 omicron variant was discovered in the US.
- Benzinga’s Top Ratings Upgrades, Downgrades For December 2, 2021
- Peloton shares are trading higher. Strength is possibly due to concerns over the COVID-19 omicron variant, which could benefit at-home fitness platforms.
- Darling Ingredients’ Rousselot Health Brand Granted Patent From European Patent Office For SiMoGel Solution
- Why Okta Shares Are Rising Today