- Trip.com Group shares are trading higher as travel names rebound. The travel sector has been volatile amid COVID-19 omicron variant concerns, with the CDC confirming a US case on Wednesday.
- Traders Added $150B To The Market Cap Of AMC, GME And 48 Other ‘Meme Stocks’ In 2021: Report
- Shares of hotel, restaurant and leisure stocks are trading higher as the sector rebounds following Wednesday weakness, which came after the COVID-19 omicron variant was discovered in the US.
- Benzinga’s Top Ratings Upgrades, Downgrades For December 2, 2021
- Peloton shares are trading higher. Strength is possibly due to concerns over the COVID-19 omicron variant, which could benefit at-home fitness platforms.