- Philadelphia Beige Book: Business activity grew moderately during the current Beige Book period—faster than the prior period—but remained below pre-pandemic levels.
- Cleveland Beige Book: The District’s expansion picked up a bit after slowing during the summer and early fall. Contacts reported that supply challenges continued to limit sales and output growth.
- New York Beige Book: The regional economy continued to grow at a modest pace in recent weeks, restrained by intensifying supply disruptions and labor shortages.
- Boston Beige Book: Business activity in the First District expanded at a modest pace on balance, but results were mixed. Sales of single-family homes softened further relative to their frenzied recent pace.
- Beige Book: Outlook For Overall Activity Remained Positive In Most Districts, But Some Noted Uncertainty About When Supply Chain And Labor Supply Challenges Would Ease